CP AWARDS 2017
NATIONAL AWARD CP AWARDS 2017:
In recent years, the Ukrainian real estate market players had to work in the complex socio-political and economic conditions and to accept new challenges for their business. The market, though slowed down, continued its progress – that was the reason to summarize
the results, evaluate the achievements of companies and new projects, and to facilitate the further development of the sector. And that was the goal of CP AWARDS 2017.
CP AWARDS is the professional award in the real estate sphere of Ukraine, which has been held by the “Commercial Property” B2B magazine since 2008. It was “Commercial Property” that stood at the origins of the organization of a large-scale specialized contest determining the achievements of industry players in our country. During this period the magazine hold four events of CP AWARDS, which attracted Kyiv and regional projects of commercial and residential real estate, development and consulting companies, architecture bureaus and others as their participants.
Since the launch of the project almost 10 years ago, the goals of the Award have remained unchanged. That is to grand the most significant projects and achievements of companies on the Ukrainian real estate market, to increase transparency and openness, to introduce the key players and projects to the real estate society, to strengthen the investment attractiveness of the country’s real estate market, and also to create the professional community.
In 2017, more than 100 applications from the market players from different regions of the country were submitted for the Award. Laureates of CP AWARDS 2017 were determined by the international Jury, consisting of the representatives of public authorities, organizers of the contest, experts in the spheres of real estate, construction, investments, architecture, and also retail and marketing: Oleksandr Svistunov (Chief Architect of Kyiv); Oleg Mistuque (Kyiv Investment Agency); Lev Partskhaladze (Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine); Beso Sikharulidze (London & Regional Properties Ukraine); Oleksandr Lesnykov (Forbes and Manhattan Ukraine); Oleksandr Nosachenko (Colliers International (Ukraine)); Igor Mazepa (Concorde Capital); Vadym Neposedov (UTG); Volodymyr Tymochko (Dragon Capital); Ruslan Oleksenko (DEOL Partners); Mykola Tolmachov (TMM); Maksym Gavryushyn (Budhouse); Rostyslav Levinzon (Univermag Ukraina, Quinn Properties Ukraine); Nick Cotton (Cushman & Wakefield in Ukraine); Angela Borysova (Alef Estate); Valeriy Kodetskyi (UDP); Lyudmyla Bondar (Commercial Property); John Fotiadis (John Fotiadis Architect); Oleksandr Popov (ARCHIMATIKA); Fernando Mosca (Fernando Mosca Architect); Andriy Pashenko (“A. Pashenko” Architectural Workshop); Ewa Kuryłowicz (Kuryłowicz & Associates); Erasmus Eller (Eller + Eller Architekten); Volodymyr Dehtyarov (Newsfront); Andriy Dligach (Advanter Group); Olena Iakovenko (prcom); Olga Royenko (Royenko Agency); Anna Pogribna (KarKat Fashion); Tetiana Antonyuk (Commercial Property).
The laureates of the Award were announced on October 27 in Kyiv.
Laureates of CP AWARDS 2017
“Hotel Real Estate” category:
- Nomination “Hotel Complex 5-Star” – Hilton Kyiv (Kyiv);
- Nomination “Recreational Complex” – Verholy Relax Park (Poltava region).
“Retail Real Estate” category:
- Nomination “Medium Scale Shopping Center” – Forum Lviv (Lviv);
- Nomination “Large Scale Shopping Center” – Lavina Mall (Kyiv).
“Residential Real Estate” category:
- Nomination “Residential Complex Business Class” – Tetris Hall (Kyiv);
- Nomination “Residential Complex Premium Class” – SKYLINE (Kyiv).
- Nomination “Commercial Project” – Rive Gauche SEC (Kyiv);
- Nomination “Residential Project” – Chicago Central House RC (Kyiv);
- Shopping Mall Marketing Award – “Change your old clothes for new” project (Prospekt SEC, Kyiv);
- Coworking – Creative Quarter (Kyiv).
“Office Real Estate” category:
- Nomination “Business Center Class B” – Forum Victoria Park (Kyiv);
- Nomination “Business Center Class A” – IQ Business Center (Kyiv).
SPECIAL CP AWARD:
- Hotel de Paris Odessa – MGallery by Sofitel (Odesa).
- Nomination “Architecture Bureau” – ARCHIMATIKA;
- Nomination “Development Company” – KAN Development.