ABOUT CP AWARDS
The Ukrainian Real Estate Award CP AWARDS is a professional award granted for the most significant projects and achievements on the commercial real estate market of Ukraine.
Holding of CP AWARDS’ events brings its major contribution to the formation of an open, transparent, professional and competitive real estate market in Ukraine.
Main goals of CP AWARDS
- Identification of the most significant projects and achievements of the companies on the commercial real estate market.
- Increasing transparency and openness of the Ukrainian real estate market.
- Introduction of the key players, projects and objects to the whole Ukrainian real estate society.
- Improvement of investment attractiveness of the Ukrainian real estate market.
- Establishment of the Ukrainian real estate market community, granting the opportunity for informal and open communication of all market players at CP AWARDS’ events.
Objectivity and impartiality are conventional virtues of Commercial Property. The same qualities are inherent to CP AWARDS. Their observance is guaranteed by the competent and highly professional Jury of the contest and by the Legal Partner.
CP AWARDS is a pan-Ukrainian Award and covers projects and market players in Kyiv and all regional centers of Ukraine. In 2008, 2010, 2013, 2017, and 2020 the number of CP AWARDS participants reached together 350 Kyiv and regional projects and companies.
- Jury forming
- Filling of the application forms by participants
- Filling of the extended questionnaires by participants
- Selecting the nominees by the Organizing Committee
- Selecting laureates by the Jury
- CP AWARDS Ceremony and Gala Dinner.